It has been quite a while since I posted anything about my new sweet boy. Why? Well... because I like pictures and my scanner/printer has been out of ink. Who knew it wouldn't SCAN if it was out of ink?!?
So, back in June (19.5 weeks) we went in to find out if our little one was a boy or a girl... and its a BOY! Yeah! It took us about a week of going back and forth on different names that begin with J to realize that wasn't going to work. So... we came up with Micah Daniel! The criteria for baby names were that we wanted something biblical, something that there probably wouldn't be 12 other kids in his class with the same name, and something really cute! Also, Daniel is my maiden name so that was easy! We are so excited and so in love!
 |
| For those who are sonogram challenged his head on the left looking at you, booty down and to the right. The round things are hands above his face. |
These two photos were from earlier this month (32ish weeks). You can see his face really well. Although I wish I had a video because seeing him on the screen was so much better! So, what does Jeremy have to say about all this? He is so excited. He tells us how he is going to play with him, but probably won't be sharing his toys (I mean, lets keeps our expectations real!) Jeremy loves to feel him kick and can't wait to meet his little brother!
 |
| This time still facing you but the top of his head is on the right. And Micah's hand is on his face. |
 |
| Better profile picture. |
Since I know you really want to see a maternity shot... here you go. I really don't like profile pictures, so I'll give you the angle that I see...
 |
| Me and Micah! |
As of today, we have 31 days on our count down! So far everything has gone amazing and I've been so excited to not be on bed rest, and other than some hip and joint pain I've been good to go! So we are praying for an easy 31 days!
1 comment:
Your feet are hilariously tiny in that last pic :) :)
Post a Comment