My good friend Tara threw me a baby shower for little Micah this weekend. It was so cute and Tara made the most amazing cupcakes that I have ever eaten! Homemade cream cheese icing: need I say more! I think I ate 3... and I really wanted to eat more!
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| All of my favorite people were there! Linda the mother-in-law, Cassi, and Rachael the baby sister. |
 |
Amie, and some friends from work: Nicol and Lisa, my mom and me. Hey, Look! I'm in a photo and I'm pregnant. That doesn't happen to often! |
 |
| Amanda and Sara the middle sister. |
 |
| Evelyn, Andrea and Laura. (Andrea is due in late December and Laura is due in November.) |
 |
| A few other people were hiding from the camera: Lynn, Melissa, Rebekah, Sheri, Celeste, and Tara. |
 |
| Here's Noodle (Tara's #1) and Kelsie, my niece who even wore her beautiful party clothes that I got for her! |
And one more time... did I mention the cupcakes were AMAZING??? I'm gonna have dreams about those cupcakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment