OK, I'm getting tired. Its been about 1o days on the road now and we are picking up speed. But, we are on the move heading towards Zion National Park. We've passed over the Colorado river several times, but I thought this was one of the prettiest spots nears Lees Ferry, AZ.We stopped in the tiny town of Kanab, UT and Joey, Jeremy and I went to spent the day in Zion National Park.
I loved all the different types of rocks and cliffs. I took a few hundred pictures, but I'll just post a few of my favorites. If I had to pick one place to come back and spend a week, this would be the one.
This picture is a little fuzzy, but Jeremy was really excited to see a bighorn sheep.
We took a walk down this trail to the Emerald Falls. Of course, this is where my camera died. Just trust me, it is worth seeing!
No comments:
Post a Comment