As soon as we got to Atlanta, we went straight to the Braves game. After playing tee ball this year, Jeremy was very excited about seeing real baseball players. If you have never been to Turner Field, it is a really fun place for kids of all ages. They have an entire play area sponsored by Cartoon Network for kids where they can throw balls at targets, dance on a stage, and play a little game of baseball with some of the staff. Also, the have a pitching machine and a pitching radar gun for older kids. Then, if your kids get bored of watching from their seats, there is a play area at the top of the stadium seats in the outfield where they can run some energy off. I'm sure this would be a regular hang out for our family if we lived near Atlanta. I have to admit, I had so much fun taking pictures that I'm not sure if I watched any of the game.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Go Braves!
As soon as we got to Atlanta, we went straight to the Braves game. After playing tee ball this year, Jeremy was very excited about seeing real baseball players. If you have never been to Turner Field, it is a really fun place for kids of all ages. They have an entire play area sponsored by Cartoon Network for kids where they can throw balls at targets, dance on a stage, and play a little game of baseball with some of the staff. Also, the have a pitching machine and a pitching radar gun for older kids. Then, if your kids get bored of watching from their seats, there is a play area at the top of the stadium seats in the outfield where they can run some energy off. I'm sure this would be a regular hang out for our family if we lived near Atlanta. I have to admit, I had so much fun taking pictures that I'm not sure if I watched any of the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment