Ok, it has taken me quite a bit of time to get unpacked and moved in. And this house we have been planning, working, and laboring over is starting to finally feel like HOME! So, here are the much requested photos! I kept saying that I was going to wait until we got everything perfect like I have pictured it in my head... but then we'd be waiting forever. So, we don't have any pictures on the walls and only one room with half done curtains... but you get the idea.

Office. Yeah, no photos in there... it is a total mess!

Dinning room.
Master bedroom.

Master bath.

Living room.

Guest suite. (There is a guest book in the nightstand... so come make yourself at home and sign it!)

Jeremy's "Gator" room. I know, where did I go wrong?!?

And our tiny kitchen with Phineas and Ferb in the background cause, yeah, thats the way we roll.

1 comment:
CONGRATS! Love it!!! Looks awesome!
Besides the whole Gator thing, Jeremy's room is awesome!! I LOVE his slide bed! how cool!!!!!
(oh, and Phineas & Ferb ROCKS!)
Post a Comment