Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Jeremy's First Day of Kindergarten

I promise I haven't abandoned you or forgotten you, my blogger friends! The last few weeks have been quite a whirlwind. When we arrived back in town I had about 9 days to unpack, detox from our month long trip, and get ready to go back to work. So, I have had to put blogging on the back burner for several weeks, but I'm back and ready to catch up on everything I've missed!
So, today is JEREMY'S FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN! I cannot believe we are at this point already! My little boy is all growed up!
Jeremy's cubby at school with his name on it and everything!These are his teachers, Mrs. Daleen and Mrs. Kristen. He is the luckiest boy in the world to have this team for teachers. I have never met a more patient, loving and gifted pair in my life.
So, he had an amazing day. Lots of fun and he loves his teacher's already! It is going to be a great year!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

he is getting sooo big!!! he looks so grown up!