Friday, August 07, 2009

Cross Country Roadtrip: Jasper National Park, AB

I think we are currently the furthest away from home that we will be on this trip. We didn't get to hang out in Jasper long, but while we were there we saw a family of elk on the side of the road.
When I leaned out of the RV this one came running towards me.I call these mountain goats, but the locals call them sheep. I'll let you decide.So, this is "primitive camping" in an RV... OK, it is nothing like primitive camping. We spent some time by the river just throwing rocks. And that lead to some rock stacking. And one more... just for fun. Jeremy found this piece of cardboard and wanted to make a shield. I'm not naming names of who drew this instead.

1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That last picture is hilarious!

That is the coolest road trip ever! Awesome!