Saturday, March 14, 2009
Our First Game: Blueclaws vs. Lookouts
Well, we've finally made it! We had our first real game of the season. I cannot tell you how much fun we all had. I was completely suprised and excited to see how well our little Blueclaws did at the game. Even when the little ones went after the ball they just hit, it is so amazing to me to see them learning how to play the game. There is so much going on in baseball for their young minds to grasp.
Here is our good-looking team. Joey is thrilled to be an assistant coach! He'll even have a coach shirt by the game on Saturday. I think Jeremy is very excited too. I, of course, couldn't be left out of the action, so I volunteered to be the team mom.
Labels:
Mimi,
nanny and papa,
Ray-Ray,
sports,
Ya-ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment