Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Final T-ball Practice

Well, I hope you are all ready for an onslaught of tball posts. Jeremy is so excited about the games, but I dont know who is more happy about it... Joey or Jeremy. I think Joey has been waiting for this season since he found out we were having a boy. I mean, really, when we decided to name Jeremy it had to have a good football/baseball player ring to it. Of course, tonight we got our jerseys and Joey was very happy to see that Jeremy did get Joey's football/baseball number 18 from Joey's high school days. (More pictures are coming on Saturday!) So, here are just a few pictures from last night's practice.

The first pictures is Jeremy with his coach, Mr. Jensen.Jeremy watching third base. I think my favorite part of this little tball thing is watching the kids pick at the grass. They are all so cute being so clueless as to why they are standing in a field with all the parents watching. Joey has had a very "serious" talk with Jeremy about paying attention, so this is Jeremy's best attempt at staying focused. Of course, what is a tball game without a slew of fans. This is Jeremy's very own cheering section! (From left to right we have Sheri, Mimi, Ya-ya, Eric, Dan, Ray-Ray and Aly.) Joey was in the field helping with the kids.And just for fun... I thought I'd add that we have a talented cheering section.

No comments: