Friday, September 05, 2008
Taking a cast off is so easy a Mimi could do it...
We made it through five very long weeks in a cast, and we have finally gotten it off! I am so proud of my little monster for never complaining through 36 days worth of baths and not being able to jump strait into the pool. (Although, it really seemed like we were getting off easy with the cast cover.)
Jeremy was really excited to have Mimi their to help take his cast off. My mom was running late to meet us, so I asked if we "could wait on Mimi to take the cast off." So when Mimi showed up, he handed my mom the saw and said that since we waited on her, she could take it off.
And she really did help take it off.
I was really supprised that Jeremy's arm wasn't nasty and scale-y, and it really wasn't pail, but their were spots where he must have been tanner and that skin wore off. I guess the few times when he got the cast really wet and we had to vacuum it out kind of helped keep it clean.
The x-rays show that we are right on target. His arm is healing, although it is not completely healed yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for casts coming off! Just in time for preK!
Oh by the way, I tagged you on my blog. Go read my latest post to find out what to do.
yay! Glad it's off!! Is the tech guy helping you named "T"? My first cast was in kindergarden... when I got my cast off, I waved my arm all around and it hurt so bad! haha! Anyway, that's my memory of it :) Glad his cast is off!
Post a Comment