Thursday, March 29, 2007

My life....



This is the best way for me to describe my life. It is all summed up in this picture. I am the mother of a boy. That means there is so much going on in this picture I don't know where to start. Lets see, it is obvious that Jeremy is not wearing clothes. That is for a number of reasons. Starting with, I am too tired to get him dressed, and if I put a diaper or pull up on him, then he is going to pee in his pants. Next, you are probably asking yourself where is his mommy... well, I am probably putting laundry away, cleaning up a mess that Jeremy just made, or trying to have an adult conversation with Christiane about anything besides how many times Jeremy has pooped that day. Then there is the stool that Jeremy is teetering from which Jeremy has drug from the kitchen to his bedroom all by himself. If I was a good mommy, I would have gotten him down before he broke his neck, but I thought it would be a better idea to take a picture so i could blog about it later. And where was I anyway while he was doing all this.... who knows? The drawer his is reaching in is the one that holds his diapers, but I'm guessing that he is looking for his football outfit or a football. I'm just grateful he isn't doing what he did last time he wanted something--he opened all the drawers starting from the bottom and dumped EVERYTHING out. And lastly, Jeremy doesn't care if he is wearing one stich of clothes, but as long as he is wearing a football helmet, life is good!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

this is cute! who knows maybe he'll start something new like an all nude football team. (nothing but helmets and knee pads)
and you are a good mommy. and... now you have a good picture for when he's older to show his girlfriends. :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

That pic is hilarious! Definitely a keeper :) Another pic to embarass him later :) Awesome!