So I have pretty much given up on potty training Jeremy for the time being. He just isn't cooperating. But, we still talk about it at least once a day. This morning, I was changing Jeremy after his morning poop and he sighed and told me, "I know mommy, I need to go poo-poo in the potty--not in my pants." I told him he was right and that would be helpful if he would do that. He replied, "Mommy, you are just having a really hard time with me today!" Well, at least he knows why I am frustrated.
Then, later this morning, Jeremy had gone out to play on the front porch and I asked him to come in and close the door behind him. (I'm really allergic to all of the pollen that is covering everything outside.) So, he starts to come in and says sarcastically, "I'm coming in mommy, you don't have have to yell at me and spank me." I'm glad to know my consistancy has paid off, and he knows what is coming if he doesn't obey.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha! That's awesome!
Post a Comment