Well, aren't we starting to look like a team! As the team mom, I take on the role of getting the kids ready to bat and keeping everyone else on the bench. Hey look... everyone is sitting!
Ha ha... enough about me. This post is about Jeremy!

That crazy kid had a great game tonight. He was paying attention and participating. It was great! He has come leaps and bounds with his throwing and hitting since we started the season! Must be his awesome coach!

Joey really enjoys helping out too. Awe, aren't they cute!

Tonight he hit 2 doubles! That is like the 7 year old version of two home runs (well, it is for our team anyway!)




His favorite position is catcher. And I'm pretty sure he even caught a few balls that weren't hit!


GO ROCKIES!!
1 comment:
Go Jeremy! I love that he had a great game :)
Post a Comment