Friday, April 06, 2012

Introducing Sprinkle!

Well, we have a new member of the family! When we found out I was pregnant, we looked up how big the baby would be at that point, and well, it was the size of a sprinkle. So, that is how we got the name!
Yesterday, Joey and I took Jeremy to the doctor's office to get a picture of our new sweet little angel. Jeremy was so excited to finally get to see something—although he had no idea how this was going to work.
While we were getting the ultrasound, Sprinkle was moving around so much! We saw little arms and legs going at full speed and his or her little tummy looked like it was doing a hula dance. It was so sweet! My favorite picture we got was the one below. His or her head is on the left and you can see hands and feet! I couldn't believe how much and how well we could see everything!

No comments: