Sunday, January 30, 2011

Preparing the Way

For the last few months I've had a lot of people asking how we are handling our living situations. I've generally responded with "It is temporary, so it's OK." Six people a dog and 2 cats in 1,100 isn't the best plan, but we are very fortunate to be able to do this at this time.
BUT... now that we are getting this whole building thing started, I AM READY TO MOVE! If you don't want to talk about my house for hours, then it is probably best to not ask. I have a ton of choices I still need to make and I would LOVE to discuss them with anyone!
Anyway, Here is what progress we have made this week....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations! My someday dream is to build out in the country somewhere. Can't wait to see how it comes along. =)

allhisblessings said...

Super Awesome! Your dream home is on its way!