We started our weekend off in Helen at the Old Sautee Store.

And I fell in love with this cute little store right next door.
We did a little geocaching near the old covered bridge.
And watched the leaves change color.
We ate some pizza while watching leaves float by on the river.


We found a fruit stand and grabbed fresh mountain some apples.
Next stop was the Gorge. I had heard something very vague about walking down a couple of stairs... Wow. That was the understatement of the year!



It was the peak of "leaf changing season" so we headed up to the Smokey Mountains where the leaves looked like fire in Jeremy's words.







Then we went over to Bryson City to go on a little hike around a couple of waterfalls. I think that was my favorite part of the trip because it wasn't crowded and it was very pretty.


Thank you BB and Mr. Mayard for a great trip!
2 comments:
Gawgeous dawling! I love the one of Jeremy curled up on the stairs. Like, "Come back and get me when you're done!" :)
Post a Comment