Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2010 Road Trip, Las Vegas

We are halfway from Sequoia to the Grand Canyon. Vegas is our stop off place for the night. Sin City isn't exactly where we want to hangout... so we'll keep this part of the trip quick.
Where else are you going to see Freddy Kruger and a Star Wars Clone Trooper drinking from his Camelbak while talking to a police officer in the middle of a highway and it is nowhere near Halloween!
We took Jeremy to the strip for a couple hours (during the day) to show him the sites. We parked at the Bellagio hotel to see the water fountain. I was surprised at the flower exhibit they had inside the hotel. It was really awesome!After Jeremy went to bed, Joey and I drove down the strip to just see a couple of sites.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Just looked at all your vacation pics. What an awesome trip! That would be so much fun. I wouldn't even know where to begin in planning something like that!!