Monday, May 24, 2010
Painted Pony Fieldtrip
There is one place in town that I have been wanting to take Jeremy to for quite a while but have never had the opportunity and that is the Painted Pony. I was so happy when I found out Jeremy's class was having their end of the year field trip here. I took the day off of work to spend the day with my boy and it was so much fun!
We started by heading to the barn to learn a little about farm animals and we even got to feed a few.
The goats made Jeremy really nervous!
We fed Calvin the cow... and Calvin the boy got to feed Calvin the cow too. Ha ha!
Jeremy really liked Daryl the Donkey. I think that was Jeremy's favorite animal. I guess Daryl wasn't quite as intimidating as some of the other animals.
Next stop was to paint the pony, Charlie. Well, I guess Charlie isn't really a pony, but it sounds better than paint the really big horse. I don't remember what kind of horse this is, but I think he's half-Clydesdale.
Jeremy and Katie were the first two. And, yes, I am standing on a step stool taking pictures from OVER the horse.
Mrs. Daleen and Mrs. Kristen got in on the painting action too. I think Mrs. Kristen wanted to paint Daleen more than she wanted to paint the pony!
And here is the end result. By the way, Charlie loves to take baths!
Last we took a short hayride around the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cool place! I'm gonna have to check that out soon. Looks like a great time!
Great end of the year field trip. I'll bet Jeremy will always remember it.
Post a Comment