For Spring Break, Joey and I took Jeremy and his cousin, Matthew, camping at Torreya State Park. The boys always have the best time playing together! It was great for Jeremy to have a buddy to keep him company and to play, too.


We went for a short hike to go geocaching. I was really surprised that there was only one cache in Torreya... maybe we'll have to change that when we go back in the future.
The cache is called "the rocks are crying..." it was a really cool spot on a trail that I had never been down.
We also found a couple other caches in the Chattahoochee area at another park. It was really beautiful - a little over grown and covered in poison ivy - but beautiful!
I do love a campfire! We tried to make smores with the boys both nights that we were there, but those silly boys did not want to put their marshmallows on a stick or even let it come near the fire! Oh well, more for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment