We wish everyone a good night and have a very Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Lights of Christmas
The Chirstmas eve service has always been my favorite part of Christmas. This year Jeremy was very excited about getting to light his candle. I think this is the first year he got to light it and hold it by himself. I would like to say he sat patiently through the service, but that wasn't really the case. He "whispered" louder than I had ever heard anyone whisper through the entire program.



After the Christmas eve service we always get to open one present at Mimi's house. It is usually Christmas pajamas that we wear that night.

We wish everyone a good night and have a very Merry Christmas!
We wish everyone a good night and have a very Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures! merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment