Today is the beginning of our first cross country trip... and if you are going to say that you really went across the whole country you have to start in a corner, so we are beginning our trip in the Miami area. Tomorrow is Eric's sister's wedding (YEA!) in Deerfield Beach. So, we are here for the wedding. Jeremy is the ring bearer and I'm the photographer. Today, Joey and I spent the day driving around Miami to get his passport for later in our trip.Friday, July 24, 2009
Cross Country Roadtrip: Deerfield Beach, FL
Today is the beginning of our first cross country trip... and if you are going to say that you really went across the whole country you have to start in a corner, so we are beginning our trip in the Miami area. Tomorrow is Eric's sister's wedding (YEA!) in Deerfield Beach. So, we are here for the wedding. Jeremy is the ring bearer and I'm the photographer. Today, Joey and I spent the day driving around Miami to get his passport for later in our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment