Joey has been learning how to make things out of wood. Click here to see the post on the first adirondack chair he made. For Father's day he made these little wood boxes for his dad and my dad. He did the wood work while I put the velvet in the bottom, sanded and got the name plates on top. Jeremy helped us paint the boxes too. So, this was a real family project.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day
First of all, I want to say Happy Father's Day to Joey. He is the father to our little Jeremy and an even better husband! I love you, honey!
Joey has been learning how to make things out of wood. Click here to see the post on the first adirondack chair he made. For Father's day he made these little wood boxes for his dad and my dad. He did the wood work while I put the velvet in the bottom, sanded and got the name plates on top. Jeremy helped us paint the boxes too. So, this was a real family project.
Happy Father's Day!
Joey has been learning how to make things out of wood. Click here to see the post on the first adirondack chair he made. For Father's day he made these little wood boxes for his dad and my dad. He did the wood work while I put the velvet in the bottom, sanded and got the name plates on top. Jeremy helped us paint the boxes too. So, this was a real family project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment