Saturday, January 17, 2009
Weekend at Destin, Day 1
For Christmas, we all got Mimi a trip to the beach. She, of course, wanted all of us to come with her. So, we left early Saturday morning for Destin. I know that going to the beach in January sounds really crazy but we all had the best weekend!
Our first stop on our trip was to go to the Marianna Caverns. Joey had never been, so I promised him that we would go next time we drive nearby. This is Sarah goofing off while Mimi takes her first nap of the vacation.
At one point during the tour someone asked how far underground we were. The guide said, "we were approximately 30 feet underground" so Rachael blurted out "We are 30 MILES underground!!!" I guess the rest of us missed hoping on the "express ride."
We had to go to the Bass Pro Shop to play. Jeremy was very excited that he got a cap gun "like Faith's!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment