Saturday, January 31, 2009
Feeding the Ducks
I just wanted to make a post really quickly to tell everyone how much I love living in the town I grew up in. There is something very special about sharing things with your kids that you did many years ago.
For example, I took Jeremy to the pond to feed the ducks that is down the street from my mom's house. Jeremy loved listening to stories about how mommy used to play at this very same spot. There are things I didn't tell him... like how I used to skip class to lay in the sun here with a good friend who shall remain nameless, and I do believe I have rode my bike into that same water NOT on purpose. I'm sure there are some other fun moments I have forgotten too. But, you know, its not so bad living here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Im gonna tell mommy
Post a Comment