Monday, November 17, 2008

Around the House, the fall edition

The past few weeks my AMAZING husband has been working on a new project. Surprisingly, he loves doing woodwork. I think his favorite part is being able to do something, complete it and be able to see what he made. Uncle David let Joey borrow a bunch of tools, and the picture below is an adirondack chair that he built. I think we should go in the chair building business. In May, for Mother's day and our anniversary, Joey got me a satsuma tree. I am very happy to report that we have four big satsumas on it ready to be picked. The sad part is that there are only four and I hate to pick them because then I won't have any left.

3 comments:

Christiane and Ryan said...

Great chair Odie. Ryan and I are super impressed!! The satsumas are pretty too. You should leave them on the tree forever.

Kelli said...

yay for satsumas! maybe this time next year i'll have some. :)

Jeremy's fam said...

Ok, we ate the satsumas. They are all gone.... I hope we get more next year. They were delicious!!!!!!!!