In the second picture, check out the hydrangeas. When I bought them they were bright red, and I know they turn color based on acidity levels, but I have bought bags of stuff every year to make them red again... so what do I get. Mostly white, with a tinge of purple! Weird!
And here is the imfamous Walmart (behind the fence.) I've decided that its not so bad. If you can't beat them, join them. (For those of you who don't know, this used to be just trees.)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Around the House
So, I've been working really hard in our yard to try to make it nice. And you know, it always happens when I go out of town...when I get back home everything blooms. So, I just wanted to show everyone how its looking. In the first picture, the tree to the far right is my satsuma tree. This was my anniversary and mother's day gift this year.It even came with a few tiny green satsumas on it. Lets see if I can keep it alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey things are looking really good! I'm excited about the satsuma tree... 30 more years and we'll be coming over to get our bucket-full!
Post a Comment