I think it's funny that the title of the post is "Girls afternoon at Tom Brown" yet none of us "girls" are in the pictures :) Just goes to show what we all love to see the most.
I don't want to get nasty emails saying "why am I in the picture? who said I wanted to be in the picture?" And am I prepared to deal with that... I don't think so!Don't be so silly!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I think it's funny that the title of the post is "Girls afternoon at Tom Brown" yet none of us "girls" are in the pictures :) Just goes to show what we all love to see the most.
I don't want to get nasty emails saying "why am I in the picture? who said I wanted to be in the picture?"
And am I prepared to deal with that... I don't think so!
Don't be so silly!
Post a Comment