Thursday, November 01, 2007
Pumpkin Painting
Ok, so now that I'm working I've been a little behind on a few things. Not that anyone noticed my delayed blogging, right? Anyway, We finally got around to getting a pumpkin Monday night and we painted it Tuesday afternoon. Jeremy and Alex had the best time with the paint. Then, when they were finished I cut the top off and scooped out the seeds to roast. I was the only one that would try the seeds, but at least I did my mom duty.




Also, Jeremy acidentally stepped in the paint, which of course is not washable, but don't worry we made an art project out of that too. So, here are Jeremy's beautiful feet. It actually looks really cool because the paint was all swirled together when he stepped in it and you can still see the swirl on the picture.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the footprints!
I agree, the footprints are cool!
Post a Comment