Sunday, September 09, 2007

Celebrating New School

Well, Last week was the beginning of a whole new life for our family! This is Jeremy's first week of preschool and my first week of being a preschool Teacher.

Jeremy is in the youngest 3-year-old class. He has two teachers--Mrs. Suzanne and Mrs. Rosalyn--who he adores. Jeremy loves school! The hardest part has been when he sees me in the hall he wants to come with me.

So, I am the new resource teacher for the 1 to 3-year-old classes. I teach each class for about twenty minutes while the other teachers take a break. I do fun things like music, reading, and dancing around like an idiot.

Anyway, we are all trying to adjust to getting up early and getting out the door before we are normally out of bed, packing lunches before breakfast, being on time, and things like that. We are having fun though.

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yea! How fun! That's cool that you're teaching there too! Awesome :)

allhisblessings said...

Jeremy's face is looking more and more "big boy-ish". Something about his cheeks...