Also, Jeremy LOVES his new bed. He hasn't fallen out either, which I am extremely suprised about. This is a picture of the one time he almost fell out. I did move him before he landed on the floor. It is so hard to believe he is already three and is big enough to sleep in his own bed.
Friday, August 03, 2007
My Big Boy!
Well, I am am offically saying it now... Jeremy is Potty Trained! He actually has been trained for a few weeks. Actually since before his birthday. I just wanted to wait to say it until I was absolutely sure. Now, the only times diapers or pullups are allowed are at naptime and bedtime and really long car rides (over an hour).
Also, Jeremy LOVES his new bed. He hasn't fallen out either, which I am extremely suprised about. This is a picture of the one time he almost fell out. I did move him before he landed on the floor. It is so hard to believe he is already three and is big enough to sleep in his own bed.
Also, Jeremy LOVES his new bed. He hasn't fallen out either, which I am extremely suprised about. This is a picture of the one time he almost fell out. I did move him before he landed on the floor. It is so hard to believe he is already three and is big enough to sleep in his own bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha! That's a great pic! Congrats Jeremy!
Post a Comment