Sunday, July 29, 2007
Weekend at the Suwannee
Here are a few pictures from this weekend. We went to Aunt Wanda and Uncle David's again. We always have a blast!


We went to Fanning Springs and their is a high dive. I though Jeremy was just kidding when he said he wanted to jump. He asked me to go first, and then he actually jumped by himself! As you can see, no one was around to push him. Anyway, he ended up doing it about 3 times. I am so proud of my little dare devil.

Labels:
family,
Herndons,
nanny and papa,
vacation,
Wanda and David
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed he took that jump! Nice! That water looks awesome! How fun!
I am also impressed! But not surprised.
That is one high jump, I wouldn't do it! Well, I probably couldn't now anyway but even if I wasn't huge, I don't think I would!
Post a Comment