Friday, June 01, 2007
House projects
For the past month, Joey and I (with the help of many friends) have been working on a few small projects around our house. When we bought our house, the builders let us pick out ONE color for the whole house, so we went with a very neutral beige-y color. So, the first project that we did was painting the computer room. This is actually left over paint from my mom's house. She painting ALL of her house in this color... and I helped pick it out.
So, the next project was Jeremy's room. I know most people paint their kids rooms when they are still pregnant. Joey and I like to wait until the kid is three and he can tell us what he wants. So, here is Jeremy's room. The walls were the easy part! It was the painting the bookshelves that took the longest amount of time. Also, you can see in the first picture, that we took frames and put some of Jeremy's art on the walls. I think that is his favorite part of the room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks great!! Good Job!
I love it! I didn't know you were going to do it yet. I feel left out. :)
Post a Comment