Can you see difficult this night has been? It has been one fight after another. Can’t you tell? First notice, Jeremy is asleep… just NOT in his fire truck bed. Every night we have the same discussion, “no, you can’t sleep in mommy’s bed,” “no, you can’t watch a movie in our bed,” “no, you can’t have more than one sippy cup of milk before bed, ” “no, you can not bring your five pillows and blanket, Wah, Peanut and Charlie (that is Wah that he is holding) into our bed.” So far, Jeremy 45 - Mommy 0. I just can’t win. Ok, next these are not mommy approved jammies for a night that it is getting down to like 30 degrees. But then again, neither was the Spiderman costume because it chokes him. But, he was wearing until it a few minutes ago when--guess what--it started choking him. Imagine that! And there was the discussion about how many ice (bags of fruit snacks) he could have before bed. But, I am still sitting here on my laptop with my little monster lying right next to me snoring, and I just don’t have the heart to move him. One day he will not argue with me and he will realize that I do have two brain cells. And if this doesn’t make any since to you, just remember what I’ve just dealt with.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i dont know what it's like cause i dont have kids, but be careful what you start. there is a couple at our church that have 6 yr old twin girls who both sleep with them and their son slept with them til he was 12. (the only reason he stopped was because his friends found out and he got embarrassed)... i'm just saying. :)
Post a Comment