Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A very good day!



I'm sure most of you have noticed that I haven't been posting much this week. Well, I feel really bad saying how rotten my son is all the time! So, I haven't had much else to talk about. But, today we went to the park to play with Brewster and Caroline and Jeremy acted like an average 2 year old. We had a lot of fun! I didn't have to get on to him every few seconds and we both had a lot of fun. I'm not saying he was perfect but at least reasonable. After the park, we went to Chick-fil-A, and Jeremy ate three hole chicken nuggets without too much duress. Then, when we came home he went right to bed without getting out once. THANK YOU, JESUS! This is proof that prayer really does work.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

yay for good days and no time out or beatings! :) glad you had a good one.