
Ok, this week I've been working alot and haven't had time to post anything. But, for those of you who live out of town... Jeremy got a hair cut last week. Mrs. Naylor , one of Joey's mom's friends, cut it for him. And it is really short now. And everyone knows how it used to stick strait up and it was 3 inches... well, now it sticks up about an inch. I'm loving it! He looks like such a big boy! I want yall all to give me your votes on how you think it looks (except for Mimi, who I know doesn't approve.)
So today some of the mommies from the gym brought there kids to my mom's house to swim. We had so much fun just playing in the water. Jeremy was doing really great at swimming and showing off all his talents. He was also so excited to get to play with all of his friends!
1 comment:
Hey I vote yea!
Post a Comment