Monday, August 07, 2006

One Smart Cookie

Ok. So, today we went Jeremy's doctor (Dr. Walker) andwe get into the office and the doctor asked if we were potty training. I said, well sort of. So, we tried and Jeremy went in a cup. When he got off the potty and I'm trying to wash his hands and stuff and Jeremy runs out of the restroom and yells at the doctor "I peepee poopoo on the potty, Dr. Walker!"
So, then the nurse checks his height and weight. He is 33 1/2 inches tall and 27 1/4 lbs, and both of those numbers are in the 40th to 45th percentiles--which is good because he is up from the 25th percentile.
Ok, so the doctor walks in the room and Jeremy says, "Hi Dr. Walker, how you doin?" He laughed. He checked out his booboo and MRSA stuff is good and we just need to be careful with him. He is growing fine, so we don't need to worry too much about him not eating. Then I asked about his developmental stuff, like is he where he needs to be. The doctor stopped and looked at me and said, "he is the most advanced 2 year old i've seen. he is developmentally about 3 and 1/2." Man that feels good to hear! I mean I knew he talked a lot, but that is just awesome! I have one smart cookie!

Oh, and this picture is from Jeremy's birthday party!

No comments: